6.23.2007

Critter Brain


Well, I've finally done it. I'm blogging. Now the real question, "What should I blog about?"

I don't have a baby, so I can't blog about that. I don't have chickens, so I can't blog about them. I do have a garden, I could blog about that... but I'll bet there's lots of blogs out there about gardening already. What aren't there lots of blogs about yet? BUG BRAINS! So, there here it is. My blog about bug brains. Go ahead, try and find a better blog about bug brains, I dare you. I'll bet you can't!


Mission Accomplished.

2 comments:

marc said...

Awesome plan, and welcome to the blogosphere! I don't read any of those garden blogs, so I approve of the occasional veggie update. Even better, bugs who eat or think about garden plants.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogsphere.

Found you through Technotati. Thanks the the link.

I think I saw a centipede (insert genus/species correction here) like that in Sudan.

I'm in Dubai, about to go skiing.